£165 for multiple sales (siblings and friend joint bookings) – To do this add two or more tickets to cart and then pay using checkout.
Location: BHASVIC, 205 Dyke Rd, Hove BN3 6EG
Times: 10.00am – 3.30 pm
Ages: 9 -14 (appropriate exceptions can be made, please enquire)
Difficulty: Beginner – Intermediate
Dates: Monday July 29th – Wednesday July 31st.
Our course content is highly personalised, with us adapting to the interests of our students.
No camp is the same as another and we always make sure that our returners have plenty of new things to do.
Here is a general list of some of areas we teach on our camps;
– Principles of game design, including Fortnite, Minecraft, PUBG (But not playing these games!)
– Digital art, including Pixel Art and Vector Graphics.
– Building programmable robots. Introduction to electrical circuits and wiring.
– Music Technology, recording and synthesis.
– Building 3D printable models using computer aided design, importing into.
– Creating interactive storytelling games using Twine.
10.00: Registration and coding challenge.
10.45: Snack break.
11.00: Coding and design work (range of activities, group and individual).
12.00: Lunch – Students bring packed lunch, no nuts onsite.
13.00: Coding and design work.
14.15: Eye strain break.
14.30: Laidback group design exercise.
Students do not need previous coding experience, however, many of our activities require a functional level of english and maths, which scales with the difficulty of the activity. Students should be interested in building and refining pieces of work, while learning along the way.
Our course teacher is a highly experienced and DBS checked professional teacher. For more information, please see below.
We want all of our coders to have a great time. Any anti-social or bullying behaviour will not be tolerated. Students are on-site and monitored at all times. We are covered by Public Liability Insurance. We are not responsible for any valuables brought to camp by a student or parent.